Saturday, September 01, 2007

I hate these intros....

I am really bad at trying to introduce myself to people, simply because everyone wants to hear something interesting or unique , and I can never really think of anything that makes me either of those things. My name is Amber Nikole Benson (and yes, that's how Nikole should be spelled--even though i spelled it the normal way till i was like 15--i guess my mom thought that it would be cool to spell it like that?) and I am a junior majoring in Sec. Ed./English. When I am not in class, I will most likely be found at the SUB working at the Cub Cafe...by the way, we need help, so if anyone wants a job, come and apply so I dont have to work so much!!!! Otherwise, just drop by sometime, I'll make you a cheesesteak or something.

I was born and raised in Philadelphia, but my family moved to West Chester at about the same time I finally learned to spell my middle name. I have 3 brothers (2 younger, one older), and 3 kind-of sisters. My parents have been married for 25 years in October, and I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary in September--my boyfriend and I are not married, but sometimes it seems like it.

When I was younger, I played a lot of sports, but, as anyone who has ever met me can attest, I am probably the most unathletic and lazy person EVER. I hate exercising, though I desperately need to, and I would much rather go out to eat than do anything that requires physical effort. In fact, the only reason I am even doing this right now is to occupy myself while my boyfriend gets dressed so we can go to IHOP for corncake pancakes (they are delicious!!!).

I ramble a lot too...in case you havent noticed by now. Usually, if you only read 25% of what I write on these things, you've probably read all the important stuff that was in it. Okay, that's all for now....he is finally ready to go....

~Amber~

No comments: