Friday, August 31, 2007

Insert clever and insightful title here.

Hello everyone! My name's Jess. Unfortunately, to be fair and warn you ahead of time, I have no interesting anecdotes in which to give you a clearer glimpse into my ever so fascinating personality/life.

I'm a sophomore English Lit major here at KU. I'll probably end up adding on a Pro Writing minor somewhere along the way, as soon as I stop procrastinating. I'm not really into too many clubs right now, but this year I'm considering sending some things into Shoofly, Keystone, annnd who knows what else?

So what is there to say? I'm generally very quiet, so this class should be an interesting experience. I love writing, reading, and merely thinking about stuff. I hail from somewhere in between the "Sweetest Place on Earth" and Harrisburg. I wake up in the summers to the smell of cow manure wafting in the humid air, although sometimes a hint of chocolate finds it way in there, creating somewhat of an odd mixture. But I digress. This entry has somehow turned to cow crap.

Anyways, I'm excited for this semester and all that. Hope to learn a lot from this class!

No comments: