Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'M BACK and FOCUSED

Hello class, Hello world.

My Name is Yolanda. ( quick fact : Yolanda is a form of Spanish violet or can be interpreted as pretty as a violet.)

I am a senior Professional Writing major with a minor in Public Relations. Following graduaion I hope to work in the field of public relations with the desiree of one day becoming a publisit to the stars. Preferably a basketball player or rapper so they can introduce me to some of their handsome team mates and friends.

I am from the Philadelphia area originally but I currently reside in Upper Darby with mi familia.
(I had to take 4 years of spanish for my major as you can see it payed off...yeah right)

Anyway I will not bore you any longer.
I just wanted to introduce my self and say that i hope this semester will be more productive then previous ones. I feel that my head is one straight and I am just looking foward to walking down the aile and finishing up this part of my journy through LIFE..

Miracles and Blessings
Yo MC

No comments: