Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello All!

Hello! My name is Erin. I am a junior in the Secondary Education English program. I am almost 25 years old and feel like I have been on a very long road to get to where I am now. I started Kutztown right out of highschool in 2001 and quit almost immediately after I began. I proceded to venture into beauty school, worked for a while, went to community college, changed my major quite a few times and finally transferred back to KU into the same major I started out in! This whole thing is kind of frustrating because I feel like I missed out on some pretty important "college life" experiences and stayed in school alot longer than need be. Oh well! I guess there's nothing to do about it now except to work hard and enjoy myself along the way. I live with my boyfriend about 20 minutes from campus. I take care of a 6 year old little girl who has cerebral palsy and is in a wheel chair. She has the best personality and outlook in the world though and I love spending time with her. That's about all I guess! Good luck to everyone this semester!

No comments: