Monday, September 24, 2007

Ramageland ideas....

So, I was at work, as usual, thinking about how I am going to write this paper, and what creative way I can do this....and, in between taking orders for cheesesteaks and baked ziti, I realized that, since I spend so much time at the wonderful Cub Cafe, I might as well just attempt to transform that into my own little Ramageland. I know we're supposed to have some kind of a draft written, or started by now, but I'm still in the planning stages, so this is the best I got.

I think it might actually work though...I'm figuring that I can transform the people who come in to eat and make them fit the examples and descriptions that Ramage gives in his attempt to help us understand rhetoric. There will be rhetoric and anti-rhetoric customers, that guy who always tries to persuade (or coerce) me into giving him an extra tender on his fried chicken wrap, and I'm pretty sure that I can even fit P-dog in there too...I am actually pretty determined to get P-dog in there somehow.

~Amber~

No comments: