Monday, September 24, 2007

Ahh this paper.

So this is just a random excerpt that I made up, that will eventually fit somewhere into my paper...or not. But its just an idea of where I might go with the paper.


When you think of your journey to the beach and your experiences you have while at the beach, it all amounts to this beautiful moment in time. Although getting there may be difficult, your final arrival is worth it. You have this moment encompassing sound, vision and smell, which takes over your body and allows you to fully, be aware of that moment. Perfect clarity is defined in this moment. For me, this moment in my travels was when Ramage and I talked about identity. Although the road had been difficult up to that point, we both shared this moment of clarity while learning about how rhetoric affects identity. Ramage and I were standing on the beach, watching the waves roll in, and that’s when it hit me how large and overpowering, yet accessible rhetoric is.

No comments: