Sunday, September 02, 2007

Heyy my name's Renee

Hello everyone, my name is Renee. I've changed my major 4 times and luckily on the 4th try I decided to write. So, I just recently entered the English/prof. writing department and I'm really enjoying the courses I take and the people I interact with. After school, I want to be a journalist. I need to decide on a minor so I'm thinking political science might be good if I want to become a journalist. I enjoy reading the newspaper and have always been interested in current events and politics.
I live on campus, but my hometown is Nazareth, PA. If you don't know where that is, it is close to Bethlehem. I have 2 brothers, Jason and Matthew. Jason just got done serving the U.S. Navy and is currently going to school at Westchester University. My younger brother, Matthew, is 13 and obsessed with football. My dad's an engineer and my mom works for Hartford insurance, my parents are pretty cool.
Okay, its getting harder and harder to think of things to say about me. Anyway, I work at Sicily's pizza and I waitress there. Everyday at work I think about how much I hate being a waitress. However, I get really happy when I remember that I go to college, because hopefully, after I have a college degree, I won't have to wait on people anymore.
Well that's pretty much all you need to know about me, my name's Renee and I'm looking forward to this class and getting to know everyone.

No comments: