Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Posting during the battle...

So, I have finally managed to find some time to post to this blog. Oddly enough, this post comes during one of my most busy days, Keystone layout day.


Being the News editor of the Keystone lends itself to a wonderful world of work. Piles and piles of work. Edit this article, write that article. The beat goes on.

Before I continue with an extended bitch fest of how much I enjoy being in the Keystone office from early morning Tuesday to early morning Wednesday, I'll stop myself.

I had almost forgotten about this class until today. Missing it two weeks in a row has thrown it to the back of my mind. I suppose tonight's class will be crunch time to make up for the lost hours of academic enlightenment. At least we'll have a lot to talk about.

I'll see you all in class.

-Dale

No comments: