Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Over the summer, my best friend and her fiance made me a propossal that I couldn't refuse. Well i could have...but the money aspect helped make my decision crystal clear. They asked me to jump on board and help then start up an ADULT ENTERTAINMENT company.


I would never have in a million years thought that this would be my first job straight out of college....but how many college grads have the oppertunity to be Head of the Public relations/ Marketing department of a company.... NOT MANY, almost none. Not to metion that adult entertainment is a BILLION $ A YEAR INDUSTRY.

So i was estatic and ready for the journey ahead, never once thinking that RAMAGE would play a part.


So as part of my job training I thought that it would be a good idea to start to research exactly what type of PR/Marketing I would have to do to help make this buisness a sucess. I had sold all of my previous PR books back...you know who's thinking bout saving books when you can get $35 dollars to spend on hair, clothes and mama's.


I had a pretty good idea of the things that i should do, but like "serious people" I was looking for some step by step directiopns on what I should do.

And thats when I took a trip to see my old foe Ramage, having been introduced to him before I knew that he may have some answers for me. Knowing that he is a rhetorician, I knew that he would never come out and TELL ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO.. BUT HE WOULD POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF WHERE I NEEDED TO BE.

So I put my previous feelings aside and decided that I would use everything that he had to offer, no matter how big or small. Deperate times call for desperate measures and proceeded to enter the wacky world of ramage. First Stop Chapter I.

No comments: