Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hmmm...Ramage as a possibly volcanic mountain

I liked this idea but I am not sure how far I can take it. I was going to have different peaks and lookout points be the stops, and various rocks and animals be obstacles and I really am not sure.

I had been aching for a challenge for quite some time and figured that this day was as good as any. My friends were all busy, but that wasn't going to stop me. After all, I am an independent woman, right? So there I was standing at the foot of Mt. Ramage wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into. I have heard the stories. Some people follow the given path the whole way up, while others opt to blaze their own trail. Sometimes you make it out and sometimes you don't. A couple of people jumped, but more were pushed. Mt. Ramage is not for the faint of heart. I wasn't scared. Those people were just weak, I thought to myself.

No comments: