Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My name is Rachel L. Werner

Sorry, it took so long for me to introduce myself. I've been trying to figure out how to get to the site but I think I've got it now. My name is Rachel L. Werner, I'm a junior Secondary Education English major. I'm a commuter from Easton and I live with my parents. I have a dream of one day really inspiring those that I will eventually teach, but enough of that. I have a sister who is in the Army National guard and is going through boot camp as we speak, which really intimidates and scares me. I work a full time job as a Credit Coordinator at Lowe's. The job is alright but it gets crazy every now and then. I have a boyfriend of two years who works three jobs. He is a CNA at my local hospital, he works part time at Lowe's, and at a Video Game store. He has a lot of determination and a lot of will power. He is 26 years old and wants to buy a house before he is 28. I admire him for that and the fact that he loves me.
Anyways, I love live in general and over the last few years I have really come to appreciate it. I lost my cousin last May who was my age and one of my best friends. He committed suicide. It really made me mad at the world, and my beliefs because he totally contradicted them in dieing. It made me want more for myself and for my family. It has brought me closer to his sister, and my family. My appreciation of life, I think also grows from the fact that well I've grown up and I always want more out of life. I love helping others, although I hate asking for help hence why this blog took forever for me to post. I couldn't figure it out and it made me feel really stupid. Oh well.
I spend most of my time between school, work, and my family. I enjoy simple things like playing with my two German shepherds Jamine (12), and Belle (8 months). I also love spending my Sunday mornings at church with my family. I love going to the beach which i haven't done in over three years, and I love doing things that most think are not practical. When i was sixteen i went bungee jumping, and for my 21st this year I'm going Sky diving. I love the adventure life has to offer. I'm a person who enjoys the little things i guess, as well as the big things life has to offer.

No comments: