Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm kind of a big deal.

So to begin this blogger I'd like to mention the fact that although I've never done anything like this, I'm going to try to entertain the masses with the exciting facts of my life (cough,cough) in today's blogger and do my best on the future blog postings. Well, to start off, my name is Megan Campbell and I'm a sophmore at Kutztown. My major is English Literature- straight up. haha. So far the first week of classes have gone pretty smoothly, considering the immense amount of work and the fact that I just moved in with 9 other roomates- I know you're jealous.

I live about five minutes outside of Philadelphia and I'm one of seven kids, six girls and one boy; and yes he was tortured, everyone seems to ask that question. My hobbies include coloring and reading about Rhetoric... like the average 19-year-old; ). My summer was spent waitressing at a public restaurant in a country club and enjoying the hell out of what time I had to myself. Either way, it definitly feels good to be out of a restauraunt and to be living somewhere where I can see stars. An occasional walk through the campus fountain feels quite good too (even if it is 1:00 in the morning after an oh-so enjoyable thursday night).

Hopefully I haven't bored you or scared you away from reading my blog completely, and if I have, I'll try and improve my blog writing skills throughout the next couple of weeks. Have a good weekend everyone!! I'm gonna go watch anchorman.

-Meg Campbell

No comments: