Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So whats going on . . .

Im finally able to post. So now I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Brandi and Im a secondary education major. I like to read and write. However please dont ask me what because I no longer know. After I started attending KU I stopped reading and writing for fun. So now I nap in my sparetime. Oh and I think I should mention that Im addicted to shopping. So there you go.

Now as for Ramage, I hate him!!! I can honestly say that I wish he would just tell me already whether I should like his work or not. It would save me so much time. He gets my attention and then he loses me.

Chapter 2- When you brought in Shakespeare I was totally with you. I really understood the points you were making. Then Ramage you decided to go off on one of your tangents about the old man and "gist". Okay, whatever you say Ramage! Whatever you say!

Chapter 3- Legal Arguments?!? Willy Loman!?!? Im gonna leave it at that. Now the whole farmland issues and not being able to inherit, I got you. But then you go off and talk about farm life. I dont care, honestly I don't.
The points in this book are good but the way its written sucks. But I am happy to say that before it took me 2 1/2 hrs to read 31 pages and now I can do it in 1 hr. (Yes Ramage you are that boring!)

No comments: