Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ramage, you crazy fool!

At the very least, reading some of Rhetoric helped to define what the heck rhetoric is! I have to admit that I was more intrigued by “Four Reasons for Abolishing Rhetoric” and not because of the obvious hate for rhetoric, but because it seemed to define it better than Ramage. I’m guessing that’s because it was more clear. :-)

In Philosophy, we read about the discussions of Socrates and Plato and without yet mention from the book, I realized that this babble may be the definition of rhetoric and I was right! It was exciting to use knowledge from another class.

Anyway, Ramage went on and on and on to explain the many definitions that can not be completely explained about Rhetoric. Enough to make one dizzy and enough to make me loose my train of thought and to have to read a paragraph twice over, just to pay attention. I can completely agree thus far with the crying baby.

No comments: