Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Probably more than you need to know!

"Life is too important to be taken seriously."
Oscar Wilde

When you're introducing yourself to a class of strangers, it's difficult to figure out what information about your personality and lifestyle would be considered pertinent. Then again, it's possible that my overly analytic self is the only person who bears the feeling of pressure in this scenario. I suppose that's reveals something about my personality, I'm constantly second guessing myself and reading too far into the world that surrounds me. But enough with the self-conducted psychoanalysis. ;)

I'm Heather. I'm a 19 year old English/Secondary Education major who is hoping to become certified in ESL. I'm considering the possibility of adopting a writing minor of some form, but judging from my tendency to procrastinate, I'm not sure if that'd be the best idea in the world.

I'm from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and I won't let you forget it.



My hometown is extremely important to me. I mean, it has everything that I value the most. My family is there and without my family I'd be lost. I'm not kidding when I say I have the best family in the world.

My friends are extremely important to me too. They're all a part of my family and I'm really not kidding when I say that. When I'm at KU, my friends come over to my house and hang out with my parents and siblings. I love the relationship I have with them and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Things that I love:
  • My family and friends
  • Neato Burrito (If you ever go to Harrisburg, this is the only restaurant you ever need to visit. Ever.)
  • Food (I eat like the fattest of fat kids.)
  • Music (I've attended over 300 concerts/shows and own over 500 CDs)
  • Reading
  • Art
  • Travel
  • My dog

No comments: