Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mental Ward..

I can never remember to post on here. For some reason, it always slips my mind.
Anyway, after reading the blogs posted before mine I have to agree with what someone said about our posts being overall "whiny." It's not exactly the most pleasant word one can use to describe a group of people, but I'm thinking its pretty accurate. I'm not accusing or pointing the finger, by any means. I'm just as guilty as the next person of whining and wishing we were reading something a little more in my grasp. This book makes me feel very unintelligent, especially when I hear people talk about how they can relate and how right they think Ramage is. And let's face it now, if you're put in a sitatuation for an extended period of time where you're extremely uncomfortable, eventually all of your defense mechanisms are going to fail. So what's left to do? Whine, exactly. And sometimes, you'll even get your way if you whine enough.
Other than that, I'd say the overall focus of the blogs are vocabulary. The wording Ramage uses is enough to make even the most intelligent of men look twice and scratch their heads. It's also something easy enough to focus on if you forget to post your blog until 11 o clock the night before and have nothing else to write about. I guess whining is pretty easy too..
Ok, I have to go get started on this five page paper considering my conference is tomorrow..wish me luck, please! I honestly have NO idea where to even start my description of my journey to Ramageland because the only place I've gone is the bus to the mental ward..

2 comments:

Minimum Wrage said...

right on

grneggsnham said...

thanks for comin out with it!!