Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hellerrr Errrrbody


I am Shanique, a Professional Writing major who's getting very old. :0( I will be 22 this month and life is goin way too fast )0: I am definitely a people person, I once made friends with a crackhead at a bus stop, she was cooler than alot people I know!!!! I love Rent!!!!!! I have yet to see the Musical on broadway (I'm broke) but I've seen the movie about a million times and own soundtracks of the musical and the movie. I will make it a priority to see it by the end of 2007, then I will be an official renthead!!! The Rent quote that defines me comes from the infamous La Vie Boheme Scene. "To days of inspiration, playing hooky, making something out of nothing. The need to express, to communicate, to going against the grain, going insane, going mad!" Yep that's me!! Have a wonderful day everyone. Peace!

No comments: