Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Aloha

I still haven't decided what is worse: introducing yourself on the first day of class, scrambling for something to ad lib, or sitting down and trying to come up with a blog introduction that's snazzy enough to convince people your life isn't mundane.

Or, we could end up doing both.

I'm Jenn. I just turned 21 about a month ago, and I'm a junior majoring in professional writing. I grew up in Lebanon county, in a town in that (usually) no one has ever heard of. Where I'm from, it's not unusual to see just as many horse & buggies on the road as cars, and cows outnumber us 5-to-1. My family is extremely Pennsylvania-Dutch . . . so to relatives I'm known as "Chenny."


I'm online more than I should be. I read the comic, Cyanide & Happiness , almost every day. I collect penguin stuff. I have one cat, named Isis.

No comments: