Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hey Guys. My name's Lorrie and I'm 19. I'm a Secondary Ed English major and I can't wait until I'm done with college and in the classroom. I love to read but seem to be allergic to assigned reading..it's a problem sometimes. I was born in New Jersey, but moved to good ole' PA when I was 11 and I've become an all out country bumpkin, if you will. I like country music, and my good friends back home drive tractors and wear flannel. It takes 20 minutes to get ANYWHERE and I absolutely love it.
My friends describe me as corny. I wish on little things like fallen eyelashes and when the clock says 11:11..it doesn't matter to me that they don't work. I can find the fun in almost any situation and I'm rarely boring to be around. I'm a hopeless romantic, I love fireworks, and stargazing is one of my favorite past times. My favorite color is pink, I hate butterflies, and I'm terrified of the dark. I LOVE SNOW.
Gosh..I'm boring. I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes.. "I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." -Vincent Van Gogh

1 comment:

Minimum Wrage said...

You hate butterflies? I think that's a first...

Now, is it your tractor-driving, flannel-wearing friends who call you corny? Because if it is, you're really in bad shape.