Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My tenative topic

I’m thinking about writing my paper on the army recruitment process. I have to admit that Michael Moore’s movie Farenheight911 inspired me on this idea. I found it intriguing how the recruits in the movie went to a shopping mall to find army recruits. It was highly evangelical---they even went two by two. If I don’t find enough information about the recruitment process, I might also focus on what other techniques the army uses like how government funded schools are forced to have recruiters on their campus, the video games, or I might just complain about how we live in a country with all the resources in the world, and yet we choose to use those resources to make machines of destruction meant to kill people. Then again, I might get so angry, that I’ll just change topics.

No comments: