Friday, April 07, 2006

****MAHONEY IS THE DEVIL********

I was hoping that would get your attention. Let me bring to everyone's attention that our teacher, Mr. Mahoney- Teacher of rhetorical analysis, and anti-censorship guru has removed my blog "Your Mother should have swallowed." I know that it was a racy and provokative title---Thats why i used it in the first place. In that blog, i made alot of very well founded and well supplicated arguments for and against lakoff. I don't know when it was removed, but i was going over my old blogs today to see what i want my paper to look like, and that was honestly one of my favorite blogs. This completely discredits the foundatoin of why i liked using blogs in the first place-- it wasnt academic. (you see that right there, i improperly used hyphens and no one cares) I thought that it was close to an open forum where anyone can express any argument they want, as freely as they want. And now my blog is erased and gone forever because it had a connotative title (it didn't actually say what she was supposed to swallow). I thought that these blogs were supposed to be open-- hell we're posting them on the internet!!! As of right now it is easier for me to try to find a streaming video of Micheal Jackson and Mculay Culkin playing hide the soap at neverland ranch. So STAY VIGILANT!!!!!!!!!! Censorship... C'mon Mahoney, I thought you were cool

1 comment:

ehammelshaver said...

settle down there, nix. if you would have looked in the blog history before going off on your tirade, you would have seen that mahoney simply turned your entry into a draft, so that amy o'brien wouldn't see it the day she was sitting in on the class. whether or not it's a blog, we're still writing in an academic frame for a class at college. so fear not, mahoney is still cool and probably not the devil.