Thursday, April 06, 2006

From my bed to your classroom

with trashcan at side! I no longer recommend Micheal's scrapple! YUM....So here is my idea. I am sticking with the whole Abercrombie and Fitch idea. I think there is plenty of information for it and I think it will be really fun to explore. I was researching for it yesterday and so many topics popped up. Different court cases and information about the store. I think I will even interview someone who works there to help my idea. I can also take different topics we have learned in class and apply them. I can do ready-made identitys, frames, and Rutherford. With all of these angles and topics it should be enough.
Also, Beth, if you would like some info about American Eage and our customer policy just let me know. It might help to get different stores like you said.

No comments: