Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The End of Term Anxiety

Well, now that it's almost 12 on Tuesday night, and I'm just beginning this draft that due tomorrow (oh wait no, today!!) I am kind of actually beginning to see some shape in my paper. Just a question though-- why do we always get bombarded with so much work for all our classes in the very last weeks of the semester? It happens every time, no matter far in advance you plan.
Anyway, I am doing my paper on customer service. I just had an idea about putting an appendix on the paper with some bad cust. service stories, either as an employee or a customer. So, if any of you have any and would like to comment and tell me about them, that would be wonderful. You know, just in case you have nothing to do before next thursday and are bored!! Thanks!

No comments: