Thursday, January 31, 2008

thoughts so far for my paper

I can only begin my adventure to the most sought out and mysterious land full of bikers and rivers only after I said my prayers and passed the gates over to Dreamland. As I fall into this thing that people refer to sleep I question whether the word sleep would exist if the word awake didn’t exist. After much contemplation I came to the conclusion that probably not, but who knows right? All of this thinking made my mind spin and circles and I came to the answer that my mind was now ready for that boggling river ride to Ramageland.
One my stream of consciousness and REM (the 4th stage of sleep) was I able to visualize myself. I felt as though I was feeling what the whole out of body experience was like. My body began to fall into a dark hole with a small light at the bottom of it. Once I reached the bottom my body automatically felt sore all over. How convenient, I thought, someone decided to plant a thorn bush at the entrance.
Ouch, I thought as a hand reached out to help me out. He told me his name was John Ramage. I thought that it was quite a coincidence because his last name was the land that I was in search of.
After getting the uncomfortable thorns that felt like little needles poking my skin out of my back side dear ol’ John asked if I would be his partner going down the river. He explained that his friend was severally ill needed to get to the other end of the river by noon because his grandmother was waiting for him. She had the secret chicken noodle soup that would cure his friend.
When I think back to it now I wonder if the banana I had before laying in bed had anything to do with the weird journey I was about to take part in. They say (those crazy psychologists) that your dreams sometimes are reflected by what you eat. Could that possibly be true?
So, unknowing of what type of adventure I was about to partake on I thought that it was for a good cause, and I said yes.
Down the winding path we ventured deeper into the woods until we came to a clearing.
Ideas to continue with…
The race with the rabbit and aries
The idea of serious people vs. rhetorical people
The streams
and the bikers with the idea of readymade…

No comments: