Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ramage paper: Take two

Hey all. I tried to post last night, but that error message kept coming up and wouldn't let me post!

Most of my paper is finished but I still have some fixing up to do.

I start out by meeting Ramage and we go to Ramageland. The place is very warped and grotesque looking. I start out by walking down a street and encounter two children, Act and Motion. I then make my way doen a path that leads me to The Serious and Rhetorical people having an argument. After getting out of that situation, I make my way to a river where I meet Heraclitus and Paramenides. After that I get picked up by some Harley guys until my ride breaks down and I'm forced to walk into center city of Ramage land. There I am coerced into giving my bike to a group of gangsters (Scarry, I know). I pass by a colisem and finally make my way home. Of course Ramage pops up every now and again to guide me through his world. That's the basic summary of my paper. Hopefully I can post this time.

No comments: