Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ramage in a Bottle?

Alright well my creative juices have been flowing, however the best thing I have come up with has to be my genie idea.

I was thinking of having myself as the main character of the narrative. Grumbling after another disheartening Advanced Comp lesson, I go into an antique store, presumably one in Kutztown, finding an ancient lamp of some sort. Somehow, I am sucked into the crazy world of the Rhetoric Genie aka Ramage.

Three wishes. Yea, we've all heard this before. But genie's are not supposed to be the fun loving Robin Williams like character we've all been exposed to. GENIES ARE EVIL. Hmm, Ramage...as a genie. Fits eh?

So after some rules are set down (ex: I cannot wish to suddenly know everything there is to know about Rhetoric) I wish to understand three concepts about rhetoric. Of course, because my own personal journey has been hell and all genies are evil, my wishes aren't exactly granted as expected.

Don't worry though, I am sure my character will confidently beat any games Ramage the Rhetoric genie will put me through.

And that's all folks. I got nothing else. =)

No comments: