Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Feisty Feces

Although when I suggested that I would write about the voyage of feces I was half kidding, I've decided that this is something I'd like to try. However, I must admit that it has been challenging so far.

What I have been doing is breaking down both subjects: the book and feces (although not literally with the latter haha)...awkward...anyway...

i'd like to parallel this book with feces since I do infact consider this book shit. I am going to compare the components of feces to the components of this book. Following that, the feces are going to take a trip through various aspects of the book. I will compare being sick to the sickness I felt when reading the book, and certain particular pains to certain parts. ex. Eating a bad food to reading the book, from the first bite I knew it would not turn out well. And so on and so forth.

I wish I could give more of an explanation but at this time I am still sorting through what I am doing. I have a lot of ideas, now i just need to ground them.

I appreciate the support I got on this paper...you all want to see me fail! : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lena, never! i thought your idea was absolutely hilarious and clever. from what you've said in class and in this blog so far, i can tell you are an extremely clever person and writer. i think if anyone can pull this off, you can.