Wednesday, January 30, 2008

dont ask...

Scrounging for ideas and then... POP!

Okay. So I knew from the get go that I wanted to represent certain aspects of rhetoric that stuck with me or jumped out and slapped me around a little through people and their unique personalities. Then I questioned myself... How can I accomplish this without being ultra-corny and cliche. Well, the corny part might still remain but at least I might be able to pull 5 pages out of it. Nevertheless I'm going to do it as a speed dating event. Yeah speed dating. And every new female that I converse with will be representative of something found in rhetoric through Ramage. Its in the working now. I'll have something tasty whipped up for class (possibly made in a pressure cooker). I don't think I can compete with the "shit" story, but I'm going to try and keep it fresh. Until next time America.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Actually, I think that sounds a like a really good way to approach this assignment. Nice idea!

Unknown said...

hey i said i feel solidarity with you here! haha. its a good idea. i think you can have a lot of FUN with it..its very original and it's not the typical journey. i think it will be great!