Sunday, September 10, 2006

rhetor ahhhhh

When I began to read this book I knew that I was doomed from the start. I not only have the attention span of a 9 year old but when I start reading something that bores me or just drags on and on I get even worse. I struggled getting through the 68 pages that were assigned. Though Ramage does an excellent job with his explinations he lacks with what he is trying to actually say. It seems to babble on about how people who use rhetoric are bad evil whatnot. He also is babbleing on about serious people and why they're in turn better. I feel as though everyone uses rhetoric and you cannot go without the use of it and hat those so called "serious" people are just trying way to hard. I mean just reading this it seems like soemoen who uses rhetoric is the bad guy in the situation but I feel as though rhetoric does need to be used. I mean when most people present something they're using rhetoric as a way to help get a point accross and they themselves are also falling into what they are saying not just convinceing the audience. So Although Ramage presents what he feels in a good yet boring way I like rhetoric. So thats about how I feel on that right now.. Oh and I know we have to write a bit about ourselves. My name is Amber my user name is a nickname I have had for a long time and well my name. I am Sophmore Speech communications major and I work as a CA in Rothermel hall. I'm 19 and I actually dont have a drivers license. Okay thats a bit about me byes everyone

No comments: