Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Persuaders

I was not in class on Thursday when we finished the movie "The Persuaders", but I was in class Tuesday so I am writing my blog on the first part of the movie that we watched in class.

I thought the movie was very interesting and it definately opened my eyes up to have we (as a society) are being bembarded with adverstisement. Like I never realized how much they impact our lives. And, like the movie was saying they are now on the sides of buses and like in the subways and stuff. And, this reminded me of when I went to Philadelphia. We took the train and when we were on the train at every place we stopped there was some sort of adverisement on the benches at the different train stations. and even within our train there was a lot of ads.

No comments: