Monday, October 01, 2007

Response to The Persuaders

I really enjoyed the film so far. It really gave me, as a consumer, an insight into what companies have in mind when they advertise. I found it quite interesting that the creators of "Song" decided to use the Spade's as their basis for creativity. I am a fan of Kate Spade and her line of beautiful purses, I wouldn't have, however, thoought of a purse designer as someone who would influence airline design and advertisment. It was pretty cool to see the two diverge. I thought it was funny how so many people looked up to (insert French guru's name) as an expert in advertisement and what people look for in products. I would like to know how much he sold his secret code for. I wish I would have posted immediately after the film so I would remember more to write about.

No comments: