Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Persauders

I really like the movie Persauders or documentary. I think it really shows us how much we are very commercialized and how we are not very individualized at all. I like how it showed us how certain companies use us as marketing schemes. That really pissed me off. I do not like when people take advantage of other people and that is what this commercial industry is doing. It's also sad that we are letting it be done. I wish we could go back to the older days and you follow the whole do not work on a Sunday and businesses should not be opened. Only essential things like a drug store, hospital, and a local grocery store. It really upsets me how fast pace we tend to be.

I will post my final draft on here tomorrow i accidentally deleted word from my computer.


No comments: